Sunday 4 January 2015

Erin Writes #1

The one thing in life I wish for most for myself is to write a book and have it published. It's my dream to see a book I wrote on shelves in Waterstones and it sounds strange but I wish that one day Carrie Hope Fletcher (who is Itswaypastmybedtime on YouTube) will read a book of mine.



I've written what I am reluctant to call books so I'm going to call them stories, before but never been sure what to do when I'm finished. And a few days ago I thought of another idea and I'm now two chapters in. That's when I decided to start a series on my blog which is going to be Erin Writes where I'm going to share any writing tips and progress with my story.

I thought this could be a short introduction. Comment below if you have any questions or suggests for Erin Writes posts because I'd love to know your opinions. Also comment below if you enjoy writing to because I don't actually know anyone who does. That's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye 

4 comments:

  1. I hope one day you do get a book published! I really like this idea about Erin Writes xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty cool. Shall view in good time. Plus, I write too, but most in writing lifestyle things and used to be poems as wel. Always wanted to share both, however trying my best to. So, it's really good you would like that in stores and even as a published book. Good luck so much. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love hearing about other people writing x

      Delete