Tuesday 27 January 2015

January Favourites 2015

Lat week I missed another Sunday post which, again, I'm sorry about. But I thought today I'd share some of my January favourites although I have been doing it a little early in the past few months.

Favourite Film: 

A Long Way Down. I didn't realise this film was a book until after I'd seen it which was quite disappointing but never mind.  For a long time, I'd been wanting to see it and I finally got to this month and I don't really know how to describe it but you should definitely see this film. 

Favourite TV Show:
Parks and Recreation. Just  a little confession, I watched all six seasons of this show in about ten days when I probably should have been doing something else. For the first two seasons I wasn't very impressed with the show, it was good but it wasn't making me laugh or feeling like something that could carry on. But I stuck with it and at the end of season two I started to become a little obsessed. It is just an amazing show and I can't even begin to explain how much I ship Ben and Leslie and how happy I was about them. 

Favourite Book:
City of Bones. This is the first book in The Mortal Instruments series and honestly I did see the film before reading the book which is actually something I like doing. I really don't know why this book (and the film) didn't do as well as The Hunger Games or Divergent because in my opinion it's just as good and maybe even better. I still have five books left in the series to read and I'm very excited for that.

Favourite YouTube Channel:
The Ellen Show. In England we don't get The Ellen show which is very sad so all we have is her YouTube channel. Recently I've been watched a lot of celebrity interviews and Ellen's are one of my favourites. (The channel is here.)

Favourite YouTube Video:
Rocks That Bleed Film Trailer by Bertie Gilbert. (Which you can see here.) I know this is only the trailer but I couldn't not mention how amazing it looks and how excited I am. 

Favourite song:
So Close by Jon McLaughlin. I knew this song as the one from the film Enchanted but I heard it again recently  and couldn't stop listening to it over and over again. (You can listen here.)

Random Favourites:
Last week I went to see Bethan Leadley on her tour in Manchester and she was, of course, incredible. And also Dodie Clark was there who was equally as good. 
I have mentioned Netflix in a favourites post before but this month I haven't had a day when I didn't watch at least one thing. 

This has been my favourites for January 2015. That's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye

4 comments:

  1. I've read the book A Long Way Down but I haven't seen the film yet, I really want to watch it. I love the trailer for Rocks That Bleed - I can't wait to see the full film! That's so amazing that you got to see Bethany and Rosie on tour, it must have been amazing, I love them both :)

    Carolyn x
    http://carolynssimplelife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rocks that bleed looks amazing I'm excited too! I love Bertie's films. Thank you for your comment xx

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can check out what that means at

    http://umaybebeautiful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete