Thursday 15 January 2015

The Blog Share Tag

Along with the rest of the Beau Bloggers,I was tagged to do the Blog Share Tag. I was tagged by the wonderful Lou's World (You can see her blog here). There's not much else to say so I hope you enjoy.




Where did you find this tag?
I found this tag on Lou's World but I know it was originally created by Professional Day Dreamer (who also has a really great blog if you want to check it out). 

What is your blog about?
My blog is mostly just lifestyle things. Recently it's mostly been about books but I like to write advice or about my favourite films or TV shows. 

Why did you start your blog?
I've had quite a few blogs in the past but I've always given up on them in the first few weeks. It's always been something I wanted to do because I knew I enjoyed it some much. About six month ago I was watching Ben Cook's Becoming YouTube (again) and I started to remember how much I wanted to create a YouTube channel. That had been something I wanted for a very long time but there are a lot of things holding me back from that (I'm going to write a post about it soon). I then got thinking about what was the next best thing and I came back to blogging and I think it's going pretty well so far. 

What's your favourite topic to write about?
Probably monthly favourites and advice (which so far I've done with my advice on depression but I hope to do more soon). I've also really been liking my new Erin Writes series.

Do you have a blogging routine?
I started one in the new year and I think it's going well. I post on Sundays and Tuesday or Thursday (most likely Thursday).

What Bloggers inspire you?
With this question I feel like I'm just answering the same as everyone else that I've seen but I would definitely say AllIKnowNow (Carrie Hope Fletcher), SprinkleofGlitter (Louise), and Stephi LaReine.

What Bloggers have you been aware of since starting your blog?
There are way too many for me to list. I'm always finding new blogs to read and always following people back on Bloglovin because I love to read as many as possible. A few I can think of are Carolyn's Simple Life, Just Another Girl, xImmortalMindsx, and of course Lou's World who tagged me. 

What resources do you use to promote your blog?
I post in the Beau Bloggers every time I write something new. And I mostly use Twitter to promote my blog but I also have links to it and stuff like that on Pinterest and Tumblr.

Do you see improvement on your blog since you started it?
Not really. I don't think I've improved with post quality (which I am trying to do) but I have with getting posts up regularly.

What are your favourite type of blog posts to read? 
I like to read monthly favourites, book reviews or some personal posts where people give advice or ask for advice. 

I'd like to tag anyone reading this especially if you've just started blogging because I think this is a great tag to start off with. Comment below if you've done this tag also what are you're favourite posts to read from my blog or from anyone elses. That's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment