Thursday 4 December 2014

November favourites

So the month of December had finally begun and after what was quite a horrible November, I couldn't be more excited. To say a final farewell to November I, of course, must tell you my favourites of the month.

Favourite Film:

Mockingjay Part one. In late November I went to the midnight screening of Mockingjay where they showed all three films and it was amazing. Catching Fire is still my favourite of the first three but I have been waiting for this film for so long and I'm so excited it's here.

Favourite TV show:

Video Game High School. I must admit that I did watch all three season of VGHS in a day and then had to look on YouTube for any behind the scenes. It was one of those shows that I felt like I shouldn't like but then I started watching and couldn't stop.

Favourite Book:

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I read this book in late October going into November so I think that it's alright to be included here. I absolutely loved Fangirl and read it a lot faster than I had imagined. The characters and story were so easy to relate to, it was funny and I'd definitely recommend it.

Favourite YouTube channel:

Tomska. I have only started watching Tom's videos recently and find that I don't want to laugh at most of what he does because I don't feel like I should find it funny but I really do. (You can see his channel here.)

Favourite YouTube video:

Philisnotonfire6. November brought round that time of the year for cat whiskers and a rather weird Q and A that was PINOF. I watch both Dan and Phil on YouTube but the videos where they're together are quite possibly my favourite thing ever. (You can see the video here and the bloopers video here.)

Favourite Song(s):
I just couldn't pick one song this month so I've gone for the top three I've been loving. 
1. Sam Smith- I'm not the only one
2. Carrie Hope Fletcher- The Way We Were
3. Taylor Swift- Blank Space

Random Favourites:
Songs from Musicals
Particularly Les Mis, Hairspray and Annie. 
Art Work
I have been doing a lot of art work for school in the past month and despite spilling ink on the favourite painting I did and getting nail varnish  all over one of the research pages, I've been really enjoying it.
The Beau Bloggers community
Late in November I joined a community on Google+ called Beau Bloggers. I've really loved seeing all the other members blogs and YouTube channels and sharing my own over there. 
This has been my November favourites and I just wanted to mention today that I'm sorry I don't have a schedule for my blog posts and I've maybe gone a week or so this month without writing one. Everything has been very busy and I share my laptop with the rest of my family who need it a lot too so I don't get chance to write as much as I would like. I did really want to take part in Blogmas but I knew that was a promise I couldn't keep. That's all for now. Hope to see you next time, Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Philisonfire are some of my favorite videos(: x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mockingjay was one of the best films I've ever seen! Great post xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone thinks I'm being over dramatic but I do think Mockingjay was one of the best films! And thank you xxx

      Delete