Saturday 27 December 2014

December Favourites

It is currently the 26th of December (Boxing Day) and every year my family have another Christmas day which is very exciting but I got some spare time and thought I'd write a post. It's been a fairly average month and here are my favourite things from it:

Favourite Film:

Holiday In Handcuffs. In December I try to watch as many Christmas films as possible. I especially love watching quite bad, low budget Christmas films and this one was definitely my favourite.

Favourite TV show:

Some Girls. I love this show so much and the episodes of the new series have been incredibly funny and entertaining. 

Favourite Book:

Christmas For One by Amanda Prowse. I haven't actually finished this book but so far I've been loving it. At first, I didn't have very high expectations and I was only reading it because my sister told me to but it's actually been very good.

Favourite YouTube Channel:

Chewing Sand (Hazel Hayes). I've been watching Hazel for a while now and in the run up to Christmas she did a series called Collabmas which was such a good idea. My favourite of her Collabmas videos was the Festive Tag with Evan Edinger. (You can see her Channel here.)

Favourite YouTube video:
Festive Day in the Life of Dan and Phil. As you may know, Dan and Phil are my favourite YouTubers and their day in the life videos are amazing. There isn't anything I don't love about them. (You can see their festive day here.)

Favourite Song:

Gravity by Sara Bareilles. At first I found this song quite boring but now I won't listen to anything else. 

Random Favourites:

Looking at Christmassy things on Pinterest.

Little Shop of Horrors at the Royal Exchange. On Christmas eve I went to the theatre with my family and it was incredible. I love everything at the Royal Exchange but this play was definitely the best I've seen.
Eddie. About a week ago my family bought a puppy called Eddie and he's been an amazing edition to my month. I thought he deserved a mention because he's been a very good part life recently.

So this has been my December favourites. (It's actually no longer boxing day as I didn't have chance yesterday to finish writing.) Comment below some of your favourites from this month, that's all for now. Hope to see you next time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment