Monday 29 December 2014

What I got for Christmas 2014

I hope everyone had a good Christmas or just 25th of December, mine was pretty good. I got a lot of the things I wanted this year for Christmas and I'm quite excited to show you so here we go:

My first gift was a new laptop (which I actually paid for half of). I've been wanting a new laptop for a very long time and it is probably going to mean more frequent or more scheduled blog posts because I don't have to share my laptop anymore. 

Now, in my opinion, the most exciting presents are the books and I got five this year which are all from my list to read. Insurgent by Veronica Roth, The Manifesto on How to be Interesting by Holly Bourne, Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell, The Book Theif by Markus Zusak and All my Friends are Superheroes by Andrew Kaveman. 

Amazingly soft Christmas pyjamas with reindeer and polar bears. The best thing about these is that they have pockets which is something I've always wanted. 

I got quite a bit of chocolate this year, which is great, and the best part is the Nutella with my name on it. 

A blue "I wuv hugs" t-shirt which probably looks strange to a lot of people and did to me at first because it took me a while to understand but it is a Supernatural reference. 

Pink Ted Baker make up bag which I won't use for make up it will be a pencil case probably. My sister and her boyfriend bought me these white and silver, flower earrings. And I got this small Sherlock Holmes book about some of the important mysteries he's solved. 

I got this pretty, flower patterned storage box and this heart cupcake stand from my Grand parents. (The box is currently holding all the chocolate I was given and the stand has jewellery on it.)

Official Phandom Member wristband. This was actually going to be a birthday present but my parents lost it and then found it on Christmas eve. (I am official phandom  member number 6384.)

Notebooks are an obvious gift for me as I'm constantly writing things down so it's always good to have more. I love these two little books because I can take them out with me and this big book which I keep in my room for when I write in the middle of the night, which is a lot.

Finally for the films I was given. Sleeping Beauty on Blu Ray was from my parents as I have never seen it and I'm looking forward to. My sister bought me The Fault in Our Stars and Divergent. One of my brothers and his girlfriend gave me The Big Bang Theory Christmas episodes which was interesting because it wasn't something I ever thought of. Last is Nativity (which I'm actually watching right now) & Nativity 2 because I just love all Christmas films. 

This has been everything I got for Christmas in 2014. Comment below some of what you got because I'd love to know. That's all for now. See you in the new year, bye.

2 comments:

  1. That nutella is so cool!! The Manifesto on How to Be Interesting sounds like a lovely read, as does The Book Thief. And that Quality Street jar looks mighty tasty, might I add <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've heard the books are great so I'm excited to read them. And the Nutella was probably my favourite gift :D

      Delete