Thursday 18 December 2014

Top Five Christmas Films

Today I thought I would share with you my top five Christmas films. It's been difficult to just pick five but I think I'm confident in the list now. 

5. 

Scrooge- I love this film so much, mostly because of the songs. 


4.

Nativity- I don't know if it's bad that I like this film because it is kind of like a children's film and children's humor. Despite that, I still love all the songs and Martin Freeman so it's okay.

3.  

The Muppet Christmas Carol- I don't know what to say about this film because there isn't anything specific to love, it's just everything.

2.

Home Alone- When I was younger, this did scare me which brings back some strange memories but I still love it. 

1. 

The Grinch who Stole Christmas- I'm never really sure which is my favourite Christmas film but I always seem to come back to The Grinch. I don't know why, it just makes me really happy.

Thank you for reading my favourite Christmas films, comment yours below. I'm currently getting Very excited for Christmas and next weeks post will be the last before the 25th! That's all for now. Hope to see you next time, bye.

1 comment:

  1. Good choice of films, the Grinch and Home alone are some of my personal faves! xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete