Sunday 14 December 2014

Fifteen Festive Favourites

I was tagged, along with the rest of the Beau Bloggers, by the wonderful Lou's World (who you can see here) to do the Fifteen Festive Favourites tag. 


What is your favourite:


Festive Food- This might not count but my family always have so many boxes of Celebrations (like the chocolates) from the start of December. They're constantly on the table and we don't ever seem to run out, I like that.

Reindeer- Comet. He has the best name, obviously. 

Day of Christmas- A Partridge in a Pear Tree. When we sang this in primary school, I absolutely hated it and this was the last line which meant it was over. 

Christmas Song- Where are you Christmas from The Grinch or sang by Faith Hill.

Christmas Present- I'm not too sure really. I guess now I'd say books would be best but the most memorable present I ever got was my cello.

Christmas Film- Probably The Grinch but it changes depending on what I saw last.

Christmas Cracker Toy- The little yellow frog that bounces across the table. They aren't always in crackers but I love it when they are.

Christmas Cracker Joke- I can't remember any.

Decoration- Anything on the tree. I love all the baubles and decorations on my tree even though a lot of them are really ugly.

Candle Scent- I can't say that I have one, I've never had a candle that smelt of anything specific.

Christmas Advert- The Sainsbury's one this year is definitely my favourite. It was just so amazing.

Festive Tradition- My family have something called the Reindeer Race instead of getting chocolate advent calendars. It's a really exciting part of our day and is something really different that I love.

Place to Spend Christmas- At home, I'd hate to go anywhere else.

Festive Fact- Apparently there are 13 Santa's in Iceland. (To be honest I did just Google festive facts and this was the one I liked most.)

Snowman Accessory- The hat because usually when I think about a snowman, it's with a top hat which I like. 


This was my Fifteen Festive Favourites. I tag anyone reading who'd like to do this tag. That's all for now. Hope to see you next time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment