Tuesday 9 December 2014

Chocolate Snowball Recipe

Every year in my house we make chocolate snowballs which are amazing and for a long time I thought my mum had invented them but turns out it is a Gloria Hunniford recipe. Despite that, I thought I would share it with you today.




What you will need:

100g butter or margarine
100g sugar
5ml/1 tsp golden syrup
20ml/4 tsp drinking chocolate powder
100g digestive biscuit crumbs (or just any biscuit crumbs)
100g desiccated coconut (extra desiccated coconut for coating)

Method:

1. Heat the butter, sugar and syrup in a pan until the sugar has melted
2. Removed from the heat and stir in the drinking chocolate powder, biscuit crumbs and coconut
3. Roll the mixture into balls. Spread out the coconut for coating on a plate and roll the balls  into the coconut until coated 

It may not seem like these will be nice but trust me that they are! I hope you liked my first Christmassy post. That's all for now. Hope to see you next time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment