Sunday 30 November 2014

The Liebster Award part 2

I was nominated by the wonderful Lou's World (who you can see here) to do The Liebster Award part two. You can see my part one here. Thank you so much for the nomination, I loved writing this last time. 


Here are the rules:

1. Post the award on your blog
2. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog 
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve the award and have less than 500 followers
5. Answer 11 questions posted by whoever nominated you and ask your nominees 11 questions 

11 random facts about me:

1. My family now have a giant poster of Phil Lester to go with the one of Dan in our living room and they both stare at us while we're watching TV.
2. Castiel was my favourite Supernatural character before I even started watching the show.
3. One of my favourite days in the year is the day we have Eurovision. 
4. I was ill for all of November this month which is the worst because it was my birthday :(
5. Howl's Moving Castle is my favourite Studio Ghibli film.
6. I had a hair cut recently which I loved for a few weeks and now I just want all my hair back.
7. Over the years, I've only spent one year and four months in my school.
8. I am terrible at video games and I've spent the last three months stuck on the same part of Pokemon.
9. The duvet on my bed at the moment is the same one as when I was five. I have been judged but it's too soft for me to care.
10. Currently, I own 101 books.
11. Last week I went to the triple bill of all the Hunger Games films and saw Mockingjay at midnight. I can't remember if I fell asleep or not. 

Questions from Lou's World:

1.How did you get your blog name?
I once wrote a book, which I still haven't finished, and it was called The Art of Being Invisible, then I started a blog and thought it was a good name.
2. Apple or Android?
Apple
3. Do you wear make up?
I would like to but I would just feel too awkward and wouldn't know what I was doing.
4. What are your top 3 favourite movies of all time?
I wouldn't say these were my favourite because that would just be a really hard question for me but if I could only ever watch three I would say Hairspray, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and Starter for Ten.
5. Who is your favourite blogger with under 200 followers?
It may just seem like I'm saying this because she nominated me but I would say Lou's World. She has amazing post ideas, I love her Girl Talks and Reviews. I find I relate to a lot of what she says and feel like she loves many of the same things I do.
6. Who is your favourite YouTuber with under 500,000 subscribers?
Jack Howard.
7. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Definitely reading comments and writing them for other people. It's the community and the idea of having people who don't know you have something nice to say that got me into blogging at the start.
8. If you had to live in a fantasy world, which one would it be?
Honestly I don't know, I would have said the Harry Potter world but when I thought about it, I'm not sure that I would. One of my biggest fears is war and all fantasy worlds have a lot of war so I don't know which I'd like. 
9. What is your favourite season and why?
Autumn (or fall) because it's my birthday and it's not too hot or too cold.
10. What do you want to achieve by the time you're 20 years older than you are now?
I'd like to have maybe published a book or two. And I'd like to have gained the confidence to start a YouTube channel and got some more readers on my blog. One of my main goals in life is to do something that can help raise awareness of mental health and help those with problems so I'd have liked to do that. And possibly own a swing.
11. What are your favourite posts to write and read?
To write I'd say favourites or advice and to read I would say favourites or OOTD's.

My questions:

1. Who was the first and last person you subscribed to on YouTube?
2. What's your favourite series of books?
3. Three people who inspire you?
4. What age are you most looking forward to being?
5. If you had a year to live, what would you do?
6. What song is stuck in your head?
7. Favourite line from that song?
8. Who's your OTP?
9. Perfect holiday
10. Do you believe in Ghosts?
11. What two things from your room would you save in a fire?

I would like to nominate all of the members of the Beau Bloggers community. I know that some of them have already done this but in case you wanted to again I would like to nominate:
Izzy K
Lauren- Loveheart Doodles
Harriet- Fashionable Scribbles
Bella- Bella Boo
Courtney- Courtneys Views
Liliana- Fashion mode
Tyana- The Lux Edition
xImmortalMindsx- Spec-tacular Blog
Eve- Evelyn Talks

So sorry if I missed anyone out or got names and blog names wrong but I love all these blogs and the Beau Blogger community. You can click on them to see all their great blogs. I also know that there aren't 11 but I couldn't think of anyone else I know who hasn't done this before who I could nominate.

Thank you for reading and thank you again for the nomination. Comment below if you have done a Liebster award post, also if you can think of a fantasy world where there isn't a lot of war as I would love to know. That's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the nomination. You beat me to it. Ha ha, no worries.
    Also, for a fantasy world, one that pops up in my head is Snow White. Why...? No clue. But I guess I grew up with watching Disney films. Take care and thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :D Snow White is good, I think I'd like that and I love Disney films x

      Delete
  2. You're welcome for the nomination! I loved reading your answers! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thanks for saying such nice things about my blog, I really appreciate it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and Thank you, I'm glad you liked it xx

      Delete