Tuesday 11 November 2014

Birthday Haul

It was my Birthday last week and today I thought I would share with you some of the presents I got.

So starting with probably the main thing, I was given an Iphone 5c which was definitely something I needed as my old phone was barely even making calls anymore.


My Next presents are this toy dinosaur from my parents (toy dinosaurs have just become something they get me every year now), a Marvel comics advent calendar from my brother and a hand held mirror and drinking cup from Paperchase.




My parents also bought me the AmazinePhil issue 1 magazine and the pixel pencil case with all the stationery from the Dan and Phil shop. What was also quite exciting was that all their new merchandise, inspired by Philisnotonfire6, came out on my birthday so I might be buying myself some of that soon. 


From one of my aunties I was given this white, butterfly picture holder which has a lot of slots for photographs which you can move to the front so you can see them.


Moving onto Books. I was given How to Build a Girl by Caitlin Moran, Wreck this Journal by Keri Smith and a £20 Waterstones gift card. 


Finally, I got the whole Mortal Instruments series (but six isn't here but I will have it soon). I have an extremely long to read list but these books have made it to the top and I will be starting them soon.


That was what I got for my birthday, comment below if you  have any of these things or if you've read any of the books. That's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment