Tuesday 18 November 2014

November Shopping Haul

I'm not very big on shopping and I never tend to enjoy it but I received some money for my birthday that I thought I'd go and spend. Honestly I spent more money than I had hoped but I'm quite happy with what I bought so here we go:

First I bought a pair of Black skinny jeans from Primark (£11.00), a pair of thick black leggings from H and M (£7.99) and a plain black cardigan from Primark for £8.00 (not shown in picture). I only realised now how many black clothes I bought and already owned which may not be such a great thing.


 Three pairs of black ankle socks (£2.00). I had to buy these which are actually extra thick at the bottom because they're for exercise which is not something I'll be doing, I just had to buy socks with some way to know which belong to my sister and which are mine.


Next I bought this brown, small satchel bag from H and M for £19.99 . This was the only bag I found that I liked and I felt like a really needed a new bag because I've been carrying round a bright green, Adventure Time bag which isn't even slightly subtle.


 The last clothing things I bought were this red plaid shirt from H and M (£12.99) and a black dress with three quarter length sleeves (£12.99).

Finally I went into Waterstones which is probably the most important part of the day and I bought three books which are Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling, Grace's Guide by Grace Helbig and The Taming of the Tights by Louise Rennison. I am, quite obviously, very excited to read these books soon as I've wanted these three for a very long time.



That was my shopping haul from a few days ago. Comment below if you've read any of these books and let me know if they're good. That's all for now. Hope to see you next time, bye.

3 comments:

  1. Really great buys. Plus, I have not read these books but they sound interesting. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I love it!
    I nominated you for the liebster award! Check it out here: http://louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/the-liebster-award-part-2.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'll hopefully post my liebster award soon xx

      Delete