Sunday 3 May 2015

It's May...When Did That Happen?

Recently my blog has felt like a constant circle of apologising and complaining. This is something I never wanted to happen. I always wanted to be completely honest on here about whats going on in my life which isn't always what people want to hear. Today I've decided to explain things and tell you some of my new ideas for The Art of Being Invisible in the future. I'm actually in a pretty good mood, which is new for me, so I'm looking forward to getting back into writing.


Let's start with the bad stuff (If that's going to be super boring then you can skip these next two paragraphs, that's okay). First of all, I've been feeling, for lack of a better word, concerned about my health. I've never eaten very healthily or exercised a lot but recently I feel like that's affecting me. I'm feeling sick all the time, getting headaches, and my skin has gotten worse. This is something I've been trying to change so hopefully I'll begin to feel better. It's also been a long time since my last CAMHS (therapy) appointment. This is something I don't notice until certain bad days when I think I need someone to talk to. 

 Secondly, my anxiety gave me a bit of a scare this week. It was very late at night and I was almost asleep when I sort of jumped awake in what felt like mid-panic attack. I have still been feeling anxious about people finding this blog. For me, it's something that stops me from writing and constantly is in the back of my mind. 

 But enough of that, lets talk about nice things. I can't believe it's May. April went so fast that I don't even have a favourites post because I don't remember anything happening. All I can think of is that I watched all five seasons of Pretty Little Liars which was amazing and I can't wait for season six.(Also a side note: how good are Fall Out Boy? talk about late to the party)
It's still pretty cold but April had a few nice days where I could sit in the sun. Usually I wouldn't but this year I'm looking forward to summer. I guess a lot of the reason I didn't post much in April is because I've been busy. There was my trip to London (which I talked about here), and I have been working my little unseasonal Christmas socks off trying to catch up on school work. I haven't completely explained on here why I don't go to school but I will do soon hopefully. In April I also started my work experience which is once a week on a Thursday. (I also went in yesterday because I don't usually get paid but I could then so that was great.) I think that has tired me out because I'm used to sitting at home and not having much to do. But it has also left me feeling very good about life and stuff. For me, even posting a picture on Instagram was I big deal and I just did it. That isn't usually something to be proud of but I am. 

Now I've began thinking again about what else I'm going to be doing with my blog and anything in life really. Again I've visited the idea of a YouTube channel, this still isn't something I'm confident in but would love to do. I've got ideas for blog posts to come including more in my Erin Writes series, advice, and a new series called An Awkward Question. I'm pretty excited about that because I actually feel motivated to do something for once. 

 Thank you for reading and for the comments on my posts in April. Hopefully I will be posting a lot more in May. That's all for now, hope to see you next time.Bye

2 comments:

  1. I would totally watch your videos if you did a YouTube channel and I love the Idea of 'An Awkward Question' can't wait to read Iit !!!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, maybe one day I will. I can't wait to write An Awkward question, hope you like it xx

      Delete