Tuesday 28 April 2015

London 2015

I have been awful at posting recently for many different reasons. But I'm not going to go into that now because I would much rather talk about London.


My mum and I had originally planned to go to the Marvel Avengers Marathon which was around 23 hours long, watching Marvel films in the cinema. Sadly we could not get tickets because they sold out pretty fast but we decided we'd go to London anyway.

 We arrived at around ten on Tuesday night and left at eleven on Wednesday night. The times were a little strange because that is when the cinema would have started and finished. When we got there, it was a five minute walk to our hotel which was this really cute B&B which was just perfect for us, and it was also opposite Waterstones. (So we had a good view in my opinion)

Because we got there so late, we just watched an episode of Supernatural and went to sleep. We were lucky because the next day had really nice weather. At breakfast we took as many little packets of Nutella as we could and left as I needed as much time in Waterstones as possible. Needless to say, I was over whelmed by all the books and it took a lot for me not to buy every single one I picked up. In the end I actually didn't buy any because I'd have had to carry them round all day. Instead we just spent about three hours looking round, which was good enough for me. 

 For the rest of the day we just walked around, not really knowing where we were. It turns out that everything in London was a lot closer than we thought so managed to walk to a lot of the regular tourist type places by accident. We went to  Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, and found Tokyo Toys so I was pretty happy about that. 


 Finally in the evening we went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory which was amazing, obviously. Our seats had actually been upgraded as the balcony was closed so we got to sit in a much better place. Then we had a three hour train home which wasn't much fun because I couldn't get to sleep and the Wifi didn't work. But overall, it didn't matter that much because I'd had such a good day anyway. 

On the Friday after we decided to go to the cinema to see Age of Ultron because we didn't get to in London like we originally planned. It was great, obviously, so you should go and see it...that is all there is to say about that. Hope you enjoyed hearing about my trip to London. I may post again this week but I'm likely not to so maybe next week, I don't know. That's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a really nice time :) I'd be the same in Waterstones, struggling not to buy the entire shop!

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D it did take a lot of strength not to x

      Delete
  2. that sounds like so much fun, I wish I could go to the UK

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun :) and I can't wait to read your newest post xx

      Delete