Wednesday 8 April 2015

March Favourites

Honestly March wasn't a good month for me. I didn't post on here much for many different reasons. As you may know from my previous post, my mental health hasn't been so great recently so I just didn't feel like I could write anything. And there were times when I was genuinely busy (I like went outside and stuff). A few days I'd planned on posting but got suddenly very scared that someone I know will find my blog and I couldn't do it. But I got here in the end and this is my, kind of late, March Favourites.

Favourite Film:
                                                 
Insurgent. I went to the double bill of Divergent and Insurgent in March which was great. I'm not a huge Divergent fan but I really enjoyed the films. (I don't now why I know ship Caleb and Peter, it just happened.)

Favourite TV Show:
The Office US. For two weeks I was hidden away in my room because I could not stop watching this show. I think it was the whole Jim and Pam story line that just made me keep watching. 

Bates Motel. I originally started watching this because of Freddie Highmore and didn't plan on watching the whole thing as I thought it would scare me too much. In the end it didn't and I watched the first two series in a week but it does make me feel super uncomfortable.

Favourite Book:
How To Build A Girl by Caitlin Moran. This was actually the only book I read in March because it took me longer than I'd expected. There was something that I didn't feel was right about it but I couldn't figure out what. But despite that, it is a really good book and I enjoyed reading it.

Favourite YouTube Channel:

This month I've been a little disconnected from YouTube and so I've only watched the occasional video. Most of the time I watched celebrity interviews (from Ellen, Jimmy Kimmel, or The Tonight Show) and The Office bloopers.

Favourite YouTube video:
We are all Bat People  The Vlog Brothers. You can see the video here. I don't know why I love this song, I just do.

Favourite Song:
Lay Me Down by Sam Smith.

Random Favourites:

Now of course Dan and Phil will always be in my favourites but this month I thought I should mention them again. They announced their tour and book which I was definitely not expecting. Then there was the Just Dance video which I can't even explain, it was just too good. And this month I emailed the Dan and Phil shop about the writing fading off my wristband and they sent me a new one. I know it isn't Dan and Phil I spoke to but it felt nice that it was because of them. The way people at the shop spoke to me and just sent me another wristband was great. 

So this has been my March 2015 favourites. That's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye

4 comments:

  1. I love your favourites!! And don't worry about not posting, everyone has off days xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!I have been loving Sam Smiths songs.
    Chloe x
    https://professionaldaydreamerx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete