Friday 6 January 2017

2017 Reading Forecast

My reading challenge every year is to complete twenty books. I'm quite a slow reader but usually this target is realistic. In 2016 I only read 13 books but this year I'd like to do a little more than that. This is a list of some of the books I'd like to read in 2017.


The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern 
Room by Emma Donoghue
Am I Normal Yet? by Holly Bourne
Two Weeks with the Queen by Morris Gleitzman
How to be a Woman by Caitlin Moran 
Sailor Moon volume 1 
Dan and Phil Go Outside
On the Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher
(Not shown)
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
This Book is Gay by Juno Dawson



To finish this short post, Eddie who was being super helpful by sitting where I was trying to take a picture. So that's the plan for books next year. I'm hoping to review all the ones I read so you'll know if I don't finish them all. If you want to see my reading challenge from this year, I have a good reads page you can check out. Comment if you've read any of these books and let me know what you thought. That's all for now, thanks for reading

10 comments:

  1. The Night Circus is one of my favourite books! I'm determined to read more this year too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard that it's good which makes me more excited to read it. Good luck with reading more x

      Delete
  2. Unfortunately,I don't have any of these books.Anyway,considering the titles,they seem really interesting! Let us know your opinion after you finish them :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they all seemed interesting and I'll definitely write about them when I've finished reading :) x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm not sure. To be honest, I'll read anything

      Delete
  4. I really want to read the night circus. I heard Tanya Burr say she really liked it in a youtube video and so since then it has been on my reading list!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look good. I think that might be where I heard about it too actually xx

      Delete
  5. That's a great challenge!! :) I honestly have to make more time for reading haha, I used to be the biggest reader and now I'm lucky to read one once in awhile. I definitely want to read more this year. Looking forward to seeing the reviews!! :)

    ~Iris xx
    getupandoutblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. Good luck with your reading xx

      Delete