Monday 28 November 2016

Five Photos - The Past Year

I wanted to start a new series on here called Five Photos where I, shockingly, will share 5 photos I've taken. The point of it is to encourage me to take more pictures because I don't enough and I'd like to. I'm going to try and do this as a monthly summary but for the first installment, this is the past year. 


This is from December 2015 the first time I went out after Christmas. There's a forest area near where I live and next to that a bridge over the motorway. Before crossing the bridge we saw that someone had decorated one of the trees. All the trees surrounding it had died and I just thought it looked really pretty and sparkly. 


It took a long time to decide which picture of Eddie to use, there are a lot. I chose this one from when we were in the car on the way to the beach. I love him. That is all. 


This year I did my GCSES. For my final art exam I took pictures of places in Manchester. I don't know why I like this picture so much but it's one of my favourites from the project. 


My mum and I went to Newcastle this year. Something I didn't know about Newcastle is that it has a lot of bridges. Something you probably don't know about me is that I love bridges. It was wonderful. Note that I don't remember taking this picture but I like it. 

It snowed in March which was great. Snow makes me incredibly happy so here is some snow on a tree in my garden. 

Honarable mention to this pig who we met at Beamish. The loveliest pig you will ever meet who just really wanted to be in a picture.

That was the first in the Five Photos series (technically six). I hope you enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to doing this again for December photos. 

6 comments:

  1. Ha! I love that pig!! Also what a smart post idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved how you wrote about the past year and attached beautiful pictures.It's really creative and original! Amazing job! :) x

    http://thedreamchaser13.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got my GCSE's this year... so scared! I hope yours went well.
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they were actually alright. Good luck with yours xx

      Delete