Sunday 19 July 2015

Summer To Do List part 3

Lets pretend that the reason I missed my weekday post was because I've been super busy doing important things. And lets pretend I haven't been spending every day watching The Fosters and every night crying over Jonnor. No of course that didn't happen. Today I got away from those really important things I was doing and thought I'd share with you the final part of my Summer To Do List. You can see part 2 here.


My terrible picture of the pink sky

1. Don't have a terrible sleeping pattern- My sleep gets all messed up during time off from school but this year I plan to keep it normal, hopefully.

2. Learn a musical instrument- I have been wanting to learn to play a musical instrument for a very long time but I am very lazy and have never been naturally good so just give up.

3. Change my room- In September we will have a spare room which is going to be a library/work room. This means a lot of the things from my room will go into there which will be great because I'll have more space. Also, all the pictures on my walls keep falling down and various items of furniture keep braking so it will be nice to fix that. 

4. Carry on with art work- I have some GCSE stuff and some of my own ideas that it would be good to complete. 

5. Tell someone about my blog- This one isn't exclusive to summer but it's something I need to do. I feel I have to write posts in secret and not ever mention it even though writing this is a big part of my life. It'll be good to not do that any more. 

6. Make an effort- With friends or possible friends or just anything. It's very unlike me but I should try. 

7. Keep up with The Fosters- you know, that thing I'm not obsessed with at all. I'd like to watch it every week (or every day, I might start from season one again). 

8. Say goodbye to Gemma, Nathan, and Duncan- In September our house will half in population (well, human population. The dog will still be here). I'm actually looking forward to it but it means we have to say goodbye even if it's only for a few months.

9. Write more- I've fallen out of the habit when it comes to writing and would like that to change. I have a lot of spare time and ideas that could be a lot more than that.

10. Start YouTube- I have talked about this so many times and have never started making YouTube videos. I am scared to but I have a few things from a film making course I did which could be quite good.

This has been the last part of my Summer To Do List. That's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye

2 comments:

  1. Great aspirations! I really enjoy reading your blog and I feel your YouTube would be just as great!

    TheDonkeyInvasion

    ReplyDelete