Sunday 12 July 2015

June Favourites

I know, I know. It's late but I was excited about all the other posts I had planned and just never got round to doing a favourites. There are quite a few favourites this month, especially TV and films so lets get started.

Favourite Films:
Super 8. This easily became one of my favourites films. There isn't anything I didn't love about it and would definitely recommend it. For me, the friendship between the group of boys the film is based around made is so real and beautiful in a way I've not seen in a film before.

Men, Women and Children. I didn't know much about this film but I had heard quite a lot of good things about it and rightly so. I tend to get emotional invested in any film, book, or TV show but this was different. It felt as if I were switching from understanding one character to then understanding another. Each person seemed believable and no one was romanticized for the audience to like them more. This made the film better because it was like real people with real lives. 

Serenity. Obviously you have to watch Firefly first or it isn't as good. But oh boy is this film good. Anything I want to say will give stuff away so I won't say anything, just watch it.

 Favourite TV shows:
Firefly. Watch this before Serenity.

Pretty Little Liars. It started again and it's not long left till we find out who A is (I think). I've been enjoying the new series so far. Only problem is that we need more Ezra please. 

Orange Is The New Black. I waited very patiently for the new series of this show and it certainly did not take me long to watch it. Something that happened about half way through the series really upset me which ruined the rest a little but it was still very good. 

Songs:

Fallout Shelter
I don't know why I got obsessed with this game in June but I did and still slightly am.

Hope you enjoyed my late June favourites. Comment below if you've liked some of the same things in June or July or any month. That's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye

6 comments:

  1. Yes! Super 8 is so underrated but its one of my faves. I'm really obsessed with Pretty Little Liars too. Ok I'm going on Netflix now and watching Orange Is The New Black it sounds great xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is SO underrated and I can't believe I'd never seen it before! And you should definitely watch oitnb right now, it's great xxx

      Delete
  2. I REALLY want to see Men, Women & Children!! And Pretty Little Liars is by far one of my favorite shows, it always keeps you on the edge of your seat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does. Its so annoying only getting one episode a week when I just want to watch it all the time too. Thanks for your comment

      Delete
  3. WOW! amazing post I love your blog :)
    I have shared :)



    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jade

    ReplyDelete