Sunday 26 July 2015

Comic Con and Clothes Haul

In the past month I have collected most of what I bought from various places and decided to show you in a big haul. Honestly, I don't think this is everything but I can't remember what's new because it all feels like so long ago. A lot of the clothes we're bought by my mum or grandma and the everything else was bought by me because I have a job now which is great. If I can remember I will put the price of everything but I wouldn't count on that. Anyway, here is what I got:

Lets start with Comic Con yesterday which was super exciting as always but also disappointing because I'm the idiot who didn't take pictures and now can't remember everything. First I got an L from Death Note plushie which is not in the pictures above but is sat with all my books looking cute. He was £15. I was probably most excited about the Arya Stark Pop figure who is also looking cute on my bookshelf right now (most of the time those figures are £10 but I saw a few places where they were more). Then I got The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Master Edition volume 2 for £5. This book comes in 3 volumes and I only have the second one but it's basically just descriptions of all the Marvel characters.
The pages look like this
And my last Comic Con purchase was the Goonies newspaper which I thought will look good in the new library room of our house. 

From a shop in the Manchester town centre called Pulp I bought this Adventure Time dress for £18. I wore it yesterday for Comic Con and I just love it so much because I love Adventure Time. It is also very soft which is important to me when getting clothes.

All of this comes from Primark and I do not remember any of the prices so sorry about that. First is this burgundy lace top which is cut into a triangle shape at the bottom with little circle details. With the same detailing on the sleeves is this white T-shirt. This was amazing during the heat wave because it's loose and thin. Only problem is that it's not been warm enough again. Next was these black jeans that are actually too big for me. They're pretty boring. But Batman isn't boring. (Pro segway there) This T-shirt is so great, I love it so much and that is all. Finally from Primark was this navy blue dress which has the small flower details on the top which you can't really see. 

Oh books... I have read Wonder by R.J. Palacio and would definitely recommend you do to. I may do a review soon, maybe, we'll see. Since I watched Parks and Recreation I have loved Amy Poehler and I'm super excited to read her book, Yes Please. 

I didn't realise that Disney Tsum Tsum characters are only £3 each so when I saw them I got Stitch and Eeyore. 

From George in Asda I got this playsuit for £12. I've always been unsure about playsuits but this one is really pretty and when I saw it I decided to be unsure whilst owning one. It is not the weather for it at the moment but hopefully it will get better soon. 

From Select is this top with the button on the back. This isn't a great photo but it is nice I promise. The denim shorts are also from Select. I have been looking for denim shorts for so long and none of the ones I found were nice or fit me so these are great because they do. From New Look I got nine pairs of these little triangle earrings for £6.99. And last of all, I bought these two nail polishes. The colours are Rose Libertine and Danny Boy Blue (who thought of those names and why). If you watch The Fosters and have seen my obsession with it over my last two posts, you will understand the blue. 


I guess that's everything then. My next post will hopefully be on Wednesday as I will be starting on the new schedule. That's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye

2 comments:

  1. I love your background :D

    your blog is always amazing I have shared :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN7R6Dq49Yg new video would love a comment :)

    Jade

    ReplyDelete