Friday 24 July 2015

A Summer of Organisation

For me the summer holiday has always been a strange time. Obviously I'm happy I don't have school but it's also an excuse not to do anything. I don't go outside at all and I don't see people who aren't in my family so it becomes boring. On Wednesday I had my last CAMHS (therapy) appointment which is good but it also means I have to keep up with my "positive mood" on my own. This is why I have to be more organised than usual.


Excuse my terrible handwriting but I have drawn this calendar for myself. There isn't a lot on there right now because I haven't really made plans in advance but it's helped me to remember what I have to do every day. I've given myself days where I'll do school work as I still have catching up to do. And I've got three new days for blog posts. It will still be Sunday but now I will post on Wednesday and/or Friday. 

I guess this was only a short update so that's all for now. Hope to see you next time, bye

6 comments:

  1. welldone for getting through your therapy ! I really hope you manage to stay positive :) One thing I found was when I scheduled everything to help myself stay calm I actually got overwhelmed and upset when stuff went wrong so now I make a list of 3 small things i'd like to achieve each day and try and do them :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I did think about that which is why I decided not to plan too many things because I know I'll worry. I've actually written a check list of small things I want to make sure I do every day which has been helpful xxx

      Delete
  2. Well done for your therapy, hope you're having a good day, and your handwriting is much better than mine! :) ♡
    ~basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloeblog.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a calendar is a great idea. I'm ghlad that it's working for you! :)
    I may try it out!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete