Sunday 14 September 2014

Who to watch on YouTube

I'm currently subscribed to 76 people on YouTube and I thought that today I would share some of those with you. I didn't want to just say the people that everyone will know so I thought I would only pick 10 people under 500,000 subscribers. There names will be links for you to see their channel. I hope you like them


    I found Emily on the Hopeful Forum and just really loved her videos. My favourite being Who Con '14.

    I would definitely recommend Tweeting Supermarkets as the first video of his to watch.

    I also found Kristi on the Hopeful Forum. She makes amazing videos, one of my favourites being Anxiety Aint Cool which tackled the subject of anxiety in a way that other YouTubers don't and I  really liked that.  


    The first video I saw on this channel were Vidcon vlogs and then I found out she is an incredible singer. (She also wrote songs about Dan and Phil so that's enough reason to subscribe.)

    I would definitely say that everyone should watch the Tumblr Lessons videos, especially Troyler and Phan, I absolutely love them. 

    The first video I saw of Dodie's was Braces to Lipstick which is a song she wrote and from then I watched all her videos. If you like her main channel, I also think you will like her second channel Doddlevloggle. 

    Hazel's videos can go from hilarious to serious to musical. My favourite video of hers is Tipsy Talk with Jack Howard from her Tipsy Talk series which I think is a great series that never fails to make me laugh. 

    Tim's videos are sometimes educational and always funny. He is the brother Grace Helbig and the Helbig Ball series is perfect. 

    It's very difficult to find a favourite video of Bethan's, I just love every single one. A few that stand out are The Boyfriend Tag with Dean Dobbs and Day Affair official video. 

     Again, I don't think I could find just one favourite of the video's on this channel. Jack constantly makes me laugh throughout his videos and I don't think I could love them more. 

 I definitely would recommend all these channels to anyone and I hope you will too now. Let me know in the comments if you found a new YouTuber you love here or you already watched one of them. Thank you for reading, hope to see you next time. Bye 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment