Saturday 20 September 2014

My Book Collection part 2

Today I'm going to share with you the second part of my book collection. Again I haven't read all these books and I will give a star rating to the ones I have. So here we go:







One Day    by David Nicholls                                                                      Not Read

Wicked    by Gregory Maguire                                                                    Not Read
Paper Towns    by John Green                                                                    
The Perks of Being a Wallflower    by Stephen Chbosky                        
 If I Stay    by Gayle Forman                                                                       
The Fault in Our Stars    by John Green                                                  
Fangirl    by Rainbow Rowell                                                                      Not Read
An Abundance of Katherines    by John Green                                       Not Read 
Noughts and Crosses    by Malorie Blackman                                        
Knife Edge    by Malorie Blackman                                                           ★  
Checkmate    by Malorie Blackman                                                          
Double Cross    by Malorie Blackman                                                  


I hope you Enjoyed the second part of my book collection. If you've read any of these books or would like to, let me know in the comments. That's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment