Thursday 11 September 2014

Birthday Wishlist

My birthday is around two months away so this is quite early but I've been getting really excited so I decided to just make this now. You can see where to buy each of these things by clicking on the links below. So here is just the things that I'm going to ask for this year:






1. The Dan and Phil Pixel Mug
 
2. Origami necklace- not specifically this necklace but I saw a few and I really liked this one
 
3. Eleanor and Park- There are a lot of books I want (obviously). This one just stands out for me
 
4. I Phone- I've wanted an I phone for a really long time now just so that I don't have to carry a phone     and an I Pod

5. Death Note L- Anything Death note related really

6. The Mortal Instruments series- There are a few series of book's I'd like to read but I've been                 waiting a long time to read these

7. Doctor Who I Phone case

8. Official Phandom member wristband 
 

I know this is early but I will create a post after my birthday too where I'll show you what I actually got. Thanks for reading, hope to see you next time. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment