Sunday 7 September 2014

My Book Collection Part 1

I was inspired  by Carrie Hope Fletcher to create a book collection post and because I own quite a lot of books, I'm going to do it in stages. I haven't read all these books and I will give a star rating to the ones I have.
So here we go with shelf 1:





  New Moon    by Stephanie Meyer                                                          
  Half of a Yellow Sun    by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie                    Not Read
  Finding Violet Park    by Jenny Valentine                                           
  The Invisible Girl    by Laura Ruby                                                       
  Never Let Me Go    by Kazuo Ishiguro                                                  
  The Kite Runner    by Khaled Hosseini                                                Not Read
   I'd Tell You I Love You but Then I'd have to Kill You
                                                                     by Ally Carter                          
  The Hobbit    by J.R. Tolkien                                                           
  Only You Can Save Mankind    by Terry Pratchett                             
  Cosmic    by Frank Cottrell Boyce                                                           
  The Truth About Leo    by David Yelland                                            
  Paddington Here and Now    by Michael Bond                                   Not Read
  Where She Went    by Gayle Forman                                                    Not Read
  Walk Two Moons    by Sharon Creech                                                  Not Read
  Will Grayson, Will Grayson   
                                           by John Green and John Levithan               Not Read
   The Tales of Beedle The Bard    by J.K. Rowling                               
   The TARDIS Handbook    by Steve Tribe                                           
    The Wee Free Men    by Terry Pratchett                                             Not Read

I hope you enjoyed the first part of my book collection. If you have read any of these books or you want to, please feel free to let me know in the comments. That's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12795591/?claim=cnseb66demn">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great post :) I've nominated you for the Liebster award because I think you're such a great writer <3 You can find details here : http://dontburstmybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete