Tuesday 30 June 2015

Summer To Do List part 2

It seems like I'm only ever going to write these posts when I'm sat outside in the sun. That isn't something I do often and I've been making it look that way. I think it's just because I begin to get excited about summer (despite it being ridiculously hot right now. I feel like I may burn to death). If you'd like to see my first Summer To Do List you can click here. I think this will be in three parts so hopefully the next will also be soon. But until then I hope you enjoy my summer to do list part 2. 
Eddie just casually acting like I wasn't about to sit there
1. Sit in the sun- like I said earlier, this isn't something I do often and I should. As my mum said to me yesterday, they're giving out free Vitamin D out there, which is true and also very nice of 'them'.

2. Exercise- I'd say exercise more but that implies I already exercise.

3. Visit the Isle of Man- This is a holiday that has already been planned. My brother, his girlfriend and their daughter live there and I don't get to see them too often. I want to go because I'll get to see them and because I just love the whole place. 

4. Be organised- This year I let myself fall into patterns of complete mess. I haven't had a timetable for school or regular days at work or even a tidy room. During summer, I'd like to change that because I know I feel more productive when I'm organised. 

5. Play Pokemon- I gave up on my Pokemon game because I'm terrible at it and that made me sad but I must finish playing it. I must. 

6. Go out everyday- It doesn't matter if it's just sitting in the garden for an hour or taking a ten minute walk with the dog, I want to go outside every single day. This is because I know that in past summers I've stayed in a lot which is when things go down hill for me. 

7. Finish Game Of Thrones.

8. Take more pictures- I love photography and I think that because I don't like seeing myself in pictures, it means I can't take them. Of course this isn't true. Which is why this summer I plan to take more pictures and post more on Instagram. That may not seem like a big deal but to me it is. 

9. Eat healthily.

10. Make decisions- for me this means deciding what I want to do with school. I don't know if I want to go back at the moment and over summer that's something I'll have to think about. 

This was the second part of my summer to do list, comment below if you've got any plans for this summer. That's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye

9 comments:

  1. It looks like my summer's going to be rainy, but I still want to go out every day. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think I might have a lot of rainy days but that's not so bad, I quite like rain

      Delete
  2. I want to play Pokemon too. I bought Alpha Sapphire and stopped playing it after the second gym, I really want to complete it this summer ha!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with finishing it. I'm not sure which one I have but I'm just not good at it, I'll try

      Delete



  3. Free ebooks i have read it and it was very good.
    Read it now before it deleted
    http://onlineoffers.biz/?l=free_ebooks_gifts


    ReplyDelete

  4. I loved this post !! just amazing :)


    would mean so much if you commented your throughts on my new video :)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aonPwz2FU5c

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'll check out your video now x

      Delete
  5. I love this! You have some great plans for the summer! Great post xx

    I tagged you in the '8 photos of Happiness' tag. Check it out here: http://louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/8-photos-of-happiness.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! Thank you, I'll do that soon xx

      Delete