Thursday 11 June 2015

Summer To Do List part 1

I am not much of a summer person. Currently I am sat in the garden feeling super uncomfortable and having spiders invade my personal space, in the hope that my skin tone can possibly change from ghost to fresh corpse. (That was a joke but seriously I am unhealthily pale. Go and sit in the sun if you can, it helps with staying alive and stuff.) Anyway, I have never really enjoyed summer but this year I seem quite excited about it so today I thought I would share with you some of the things I would like to do this Summer:


1. Go Camping- When I was younger, my family and I would always go camping. They were the only holidays we had and despite complaining about it before, I really enjoyed it. A few years ago when I started having panic attacks, the first thing in a long line of things I missed out on was Solfest. Solfest is a music and camping festivals that we went to every year. I think it's now been 3 or 4 years since I've been and I'd love to go back. 

2. Work- I plan to carry on with my job over the summer which is going to be great because I really enjoy it. I also plan to do a lot of school work. I have a lot of catching up to do and I'm hoping I can do that over the summer.

3.Take Eddie to the beach- I have taken Eddie, my dog, to the beach before but it was probably not the best time of year to go because it was pretty cold but I'd love to go again and see if he likes it. 
Eddie's previous beach adventure
4. See the Paper Towns film.


5. See friends and family friends- I don't tend to see people other than my family very often. I actually only have one friend and she'll be away on holiday a lot over summer but I plan to make the most of the times I can see her. There are also a lot of people who my family used to see quite often but we just don't anymore so I'm hoping that we can spend more time with other people this summer.

6. Post on schedule- Now this will be a tough one for me. Recently I've improved a little when it comes to posting on schedule but during summer, I thought I would try to write on this blog more. I'll talk about this more closer to the time as I think I'll change the schedule and everything. 

7. Comic Con- I am going to Manchester Comic Con this year, as I do every year, and I'm very excited. This, I think, will be the best year of Comic Con for me. 

8. Keep Reading- I'm not sure why but I always read less during summer but I'm planning to keep going as normal this year so that I can finish my reading challenge.

9. Outdoor Cinema- My family have this thing where we have a cinema screen in our back garden. It's something we can only really do in summer so this year I'd like to do that a lot. I think we only did once last year so we need to make up for that.
Watching The Breakfast Club last year-
Picture taken by my friend Natalie
10. Post about everything I do during the summer holiday- Sometimes I struggle when it comes to inspiration for my blog posts which won't help if I want to start posting more frequently. This is why I've decided I will be writing about everything I do. You'll see a post about everything on this list (and part 2). It doesn't seem like a big deal but to me this is something I'm very excited about. 

This has been part one of my summer to do list, I do hope you enjoyed reading. Comment below what's on your summer to do list. I will be back soon to write part two with another 10 things I'd like to do. That's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye

6 comments:

  1. I love this so much!! 'Keep reading' is also part of my list, as well as seeing Paper Towns! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm very excited for Paper Towns! x

      Delete
  2. Outdoor cinema in your own garden sounds so cool! <3 My summer to-do list is read and write more, get healthier and reconsider some of my life choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good post. Can I just say that Eddie is adorable, aw! You're so lucky to have the outdoor cinema, that must be so nice to sit under the stars and watch a film! All these thing are on my to-do list too!

    sophiealiceinwonderlandxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. The outdoor cinema is pretty great, I'm just lucky that my dad is so creative and loves to do stuff like that :D

      Delete