Thursday 5 March 2015

February Favourites

I know that recently I haven't been posting much and what I have been posting isn't as good as I'd like it to be but today I thought I would come back with a favourites post. These are some of the types of posts I enjoy writing most and although February hasn't been the best month for me, I thought I would share with you what I did like. 


Favourite Film:
Big Hero 6. Honestly I went to see this film because of Technician 1 and 2  (of which Dan and Phil did the voices) but I actually really enjoyed it anyway. We were the only people in the cinema who stayed till the end and that was disappointing because there's a bit at the end that all those people missed. 

Favourite TV Show:
 Downton Abbey. For two weeks this month Downton Abbey has pretty much been my entire life. It took a few episodes for me to start liking the show because there are so many names to remember but now all I want is for it to come back.

Favourite Book:
Gone Girl. I read this book a lot quicker than I would have expected because it's one of those that you just can't put down. Before reading I had seen a few spoilers which gave away the effect of it all a bit but I wasn't too bothered. After reading, I watched the film, which was a little disappointing in my opinion but I'm still glad I watched it. 

Favourite YouTube Channel:
 Mackenzie Lynn. This month I've been thinking a lot about how much I want to work at Disney land and that was brought on by watching Mackenzie's videos with her sister called Frozen Car Rides. You can see her channel here.

Favourite YouTube Video:
The Not-Milk Challenge by AmazingPhil. You can watch the video here. Obviously this is my favourite video of the month, what else would I say... I mean really, it's Phil, who couldn't love it?

Favourite Song:
Long Distance Love by Eden and Katherine. Of course I had to make more Dan and Phil references in my monthly favourites. This song, along with their first one, 2009, is just so good and I couldn't stop listening to it. Even if it weren't Phan related I'd probably still enjoy it. You can listen to the song here.  

Random Favourites:
Tumblr. I have mentioned Tumblr before in a favourites post but I had to again because I have spent far too much time on there this month and it's been great. 


Last month I spent a lot of time in a sad quote kind of mood. You know, the kind where you search on Tumblr and Pinterest for kind of sad stuff that you agree or relate with. This isn't something I've really been liking but I did like a lot of the quotes I found, this is one of my favourites. 
This has been my monthly favourites for February 2015, hopefully March will be a better month. I'm planning to keep writing regular posts but I won't promise anything. That's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye

3 comments:

  1. I loved Big Hero 6 in February as well! But I didn't know about the extra part at the end so I didn't stay - I wish I had now!

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was a really good film and it's a shame you didn't stay till the end, not that the extra bit was important or anything x

      Delete
  2. love your favs

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete