Sunday 22 February 2015

Depression- A Tumblr Post

I have not been good at posting recently. I missed about three opportunities in the past two weeks when I could have written but I just didn't. I don't know why. Today I won't be writing anything too big I just wanted share with you a post I found on Tumblr a few days ago about depression. 
You can see the post here.   
I wanted to share this because what is said is a group of points I completely agree with. The post is about what to do if someone you love has depression and in the notes people have added more points. This is just something I wish the people who are currently in my life and those who used to be could read. I feel like it explains the way people suffering will act very well. During this time, for me, I've noticed that I'm not a good friend or great person to be around and I think an important point to make is that if people truly are your friend, that won't change anything. This has been something I really struggle with and I've lost a lot of friends because of it. 

It would be great if you could read this and if you who someone with depression, follow what is said. Sorry it's a short post today. (You can follow my Tumblr here which is just a random mix of anything I find interesting) That's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye

2 comments:

  1. I really like this post, Its ok. I have let my blog go a little bit in the past couple of weeks. But the minute I found new inspiration I just take off and start writing post after post.

    Stay Strong. Post when your ready.

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've been letting myself down with the blog posts but I felt I had to write this one. Hope you're okay too xx

      Delete