Monday 27 October 2014

October Favourites

I know it's a little earlier than usual but I decided to tell you my October favourites today. So here we go with my third monthly favourites:

Favourite Film:

The Art Of Getting By. If I'm honest, I only watched three films this month. I've wanted to see this film for a really long time and recently found it on Netflix. I loved this film and I do think that has something to do with how much I love Freddie Highmore.


Favourite TV show:

Supernatural. Now after a long time of seeing references on Pinterest I didn't understand, I am finally watching Supernatural. I'm nearly at the end of season four already because I literally have not stopped watching it. 

Favourite Book:

Where She Went by Gayle Forman. This is the sequel to If I stay and I definitely preferred this book. You can see my short review on my Good Reads page here. 

Favourite YouTube channel:

Emily Marshall. (You can see her channel here) I found Emily's channel on the Hopeful forum and have loved her videos. My favourite is one she made recently called My Favourite Shows (& why you should watch them).

Favourite YouTube video:

The Frank Call Challenge W/ KickthePj. This is one of the videos from Grace Helbig which is from her podcast Not Too Deep. You can see it here.

Favourite Song:

Adored by Him by Dodie Clark. I love Dodie's YouTube channel (Doddleoddle) and songs. This is definitely my favourite of her songs. You can see it here.

Random Favourites:
Pinterest outfits inspired by films or characters
Misha Collins
After beginning to watch Supernatural, I obviously became pretty in love with Misha Collins and one of the things I've really loved is his YouTube video Cooking Fast and Fresh with West. 
Netflix
Yeah, I would say Netflix has been my life this month
Going Walking and exploring new places
Honestly this doesn't sound like me but going walking has really been making me feel better this month

This has been my October favourites, comment below some of your favourites. That's all for now. Hope to see you next time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment