Tuesday 21 October 2014

Jewellery Collection

I apologise that it's been a while since I've written but I'm back now and I thought I would share with you my little jewellery collection. So here we go:

I have some of my jewellery on this black tree holder which i got for Christmas a few years ago. I also keep some pieces inside this wooden elephant box which i got for my birthday a while back.



First I have these two rings which i also got for my birthday. They came with a few others which you wear all together but I just like these two on their own.

Now for Bracelets. I have a giraffe attached to a rope bracelet, my Twilight Edward and Jacob bracelet (from Ebay) and a Claire's charm bracelet.

These two are my Alice in Wonderland necklace and bracelet from Claire's. 

Now for necklaces. I have a silver Owl from Accessorize, a butterfly on a silver chain and an E. 

 Lastly I have another three necklaces. From Claire's again I have a long pocket watch necklace and an owl with a few other charms. And finally I have a short necklace with birds across the front.

Thank you for reading, this has been my jewellery collection. Hopefully I will be back next week with something Halloween related but until then that's all for now. Hope to see you next time, bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment