Friday 3 October 2014

September Favourites

Here we go with my September favourites:

Favourite Film:

Submarine. This film came out years ago and I always wanted to see it but never got the chance. It was only this month I got to see it and I absolutely love this film now.

Favourite TV show:

The Mindy Project. I've found that after a few series, comedy shows go a little down hill but The Mindy project definitely hasn't. It's constantly funny and there's not an episode I don't enjoy. 

Favourite Book:

Looking for Alaska. Honestly I haven't finished this book yet but I'm loving it so far. Once I have finished I will write a review which will probably be in the next week or two. 

Favourite YouTube channel:

Dan and Phil Games. Yes it is another Dan and Phil channel for my monthly favourites but they started this channel in September and I couldn't not mention it. All the videos are hilarious and the more Phan, the better.

Favourite YouTube video:

Super Brainy Zombies. Another short film that I have been obsessed with. The cast is amazing and the script is hilarious. You can see it here.

Favourite Song:

Day Affair by Bethan Mary Leadley. I have been listening to this song on repeat this month. I love Bethan's music and her YouTube channel. The video for Day affair makes the song even better and you can see it here. 

Random Favourites:
Pinterest

Watching old episodes of Glee

Favourite Quote-
It never gets easier you just get stronger


That's been my September favourites I hope you liked them. You can see August here. Comment below some of your favourites from this month. That's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment