Friday 8 January 2016

I am delighted to say that you have received this email

I'm only just getting back into blogging so I thought I post again just talking about what's going on and how I'm feeling. Regular posts will be back soon, maybe. 

A few days ago I went back to school. And I must say if there's anything to drain the life from me, it's the education system. But luckily, that same day I received an email to say I'd been given a conditional offer at college. (I have to get certain GCSE grades to go there but if I get them, I'll have a place.) To be honest, I don't know how it works. I sent in an online application and apparently that's enough. So I'm pretty happy.

Nothing like a Conditional offer to cram the motivation down your throat. I'm not sure if I will go there. I have an interview at another college next week so... options I guess. But I now feel like I want to work hard to do well. I've been stuck recently because of my situation at school but now I don't want it to stand in the way. 

That's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your offer, that's fantastic news xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, I am really happy for you! What subject/topic will you be studying? xx
    www.rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And it's Film and TV production xx

      Delete