Wednesday 27 August 2014

Get To Know Me

I thought that for a first proper blog post I should talk about myself so I have 30 questions which I took from various YouTube tags for you to get to know me. Here we go:


1. Were you named after anyone?
     I was named after Erin from the TV show The Waltons 


2. Favourite Subject in school?
     It used to be art but now I'd probably say English

3. Favourite Drink?
     Fanta fruit twist  or the orange Fruit Shoot

4. Any siblings?
    I have two brothers and a sister

5. Do you still watch cartoons?
    I do sometimes go back to watch the old cartoons I used to love (especially Fosters home       for imaginary friends)

6. Favourite holiday?
    Definitely Christmas

7. What does your last text say?
    Okay, thanking you xoxoxo

8. Favourite YouTubers?
    This is a really difficult decision but I narrowed it down to four. Danisnotonfire,                         Amazingphil, Itswaypastmybedtime (Carrie Fletcher) and Sprinkle of Glitter (Louise)

9. Weather at the moment?
     Sunny but a little windy

10. Three things physically close to you at the moment?
      My Totoro hat, a hairbrush and my Ipod

11. If you could only watch three films for the rest of your life what would they be?
      Hairspray because I could watch it everyday and never get bored. Harry Potter and the         half blood prince because it's my favourite of the series. And Stater for Ten because it             has some of my favourite actors in it. 

12. Favourite TV shows?
      Another difficult decision but I narrowed it down again to four. Doctor Who, Sherlock,             Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Lockie Leonard.

13. Favourite Books?
      The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, Paper Towns by John Green, and          Double Cross by Malorie Blackman (fourth in the noughts and crosses series)

14. Favourite shop?
      Waterstones

15. Do you dye your hair?
      I used to dye it red but now I don't

16. Any Plans today?
      Shopping for school uniform and watching YouTube

17. Your least favourite film?
      Probably Insidious chapter 2. Only because I hate horror films and my friends made me         watch it

18. Ideal breakfast food?
      The cereal Krave

19. Lazy?
      Definitely

20. Sarcastic?
      A lot

21. Occupations you wanted when you were younger?
      I had so many and I can't remember them all but I do remember: Doctor, dancer,                     teacher, vet, singer, actress and football player which are all things I could never do

22. Ever pulled an all nighter?
       Yes and they are a huge mistake

23. What were you doing before writing this?
      My weekly Hollyoaks catch up

24. First concert you went to? 
      I've been to music festivals and seen people but I don't think that counts so McBusted

25. Summer or Winter? 
      Winter

26. Last thing you bought?
      A pair of Vans shoes with Star Wars on them

27. Last thing you searched for on Google? 
      James Atherton and Jorgie Porter

28. Shuffle the songs on your Ipod, what comes up? 
       Everybody Talks by Neon Trees

29. Favourite band?
      Muse

30. Get the nearest book to you, turn to page 20 line 7, what does it say?
      "on that afternoon I did"


I hope this post was a good introduction to me and maybe some of the thing's I'll be talking about. 
So that's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment