Sunday 31 August 2014

The Summer Tag

I've been tagged by Lou from the wonderful blog Lou's world to do the summer tag. I decided to do this now because summer is nearly over and we can say goodbye with a tag. Honestly, I'm not sure I'll be able to answer some of these questions but here we go:

1. Favourite bronzer for summer?

    Sorry but I don't think I can answer this question as I don't wear make up and if I did I'd       probably say some kind of Tesco's own brand

2. You're relaxing in a hammock on a tropical island. What are you sipping on?
     Is it sad if I say water?

3. Favourite summer lip product?
    I'm going to have to say Paint The Town Vaseline as it's the most exciting thing I can ever     wear on my lips because they get so chapped

4. Pool or Beach?
    Beach

5. Summer=Crazy hair. What's your must have styling product?
    I can't say that I have one. I tend to just let my hair do what it wants

6. Sun bathing or fake tan?
    I'd say sun bathing but I don't go outside

7. Favourite summer nail polish? 
    Maybelline Forever Strong Beige Sparkles which sounds very boring but is actually a               really nice colour

8. Any summer traditions? 
    Usually just catching up on Netflix and often having out door cinema in the garden but the     weather hasn't been good this year for that 

9. Favourite summer scent?
    My Boots Vanilla spray which I actually got for Christmas but have loved this summer

10. Favourite BBQ food?
      I actually really don't like food from a BBQ so I can't say that I have a favourite

11. What's your favourite summer proof product?
      Lou didn't say she understood this question and I have to agree so let's move on

12. Any summer vacation plans for this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream trip?
      I went away to the Isle of Man this Summer but I would have loved to visit somewhere           else as well. I have always wanted to go to Germany so maybe there


Thank you for reading. I tag any other newbie bloggers who are looking for blog post ideas or anyone who just wants to take part. 
That's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment