Sunday 7 August 2016

A Few of My Favourite Things

For VEDA today I decided to make a video of a few of the things I've loved recently. It would mean a lot to me if you could check it out. But for now I thought I'd talk about a couple of the things mentioned in the video.


Stranger Things. If you don't know, this is a new Netflix Series and it is amazing. I don't want to explain too much of what happens because I think it's best to go into it not knowing anything about it. What I will say is that what makes this a great show is the characters who are all so real and likeable. What stands out to me most is the main five children: Mike, Will, Lucas, Dustin and Eleven. I'm not normally a fan of TV or Films that scare me but this was so good that it didn't matter. 

10cc are a band from the 70's which my dad has recently made me listen to and they're great. What I love most is that we always say their songs could easily be from a musical which I think makes more sense when you hear them. My favourite song of theirs has to be Une Nuit A Paris

Ghostbusters. I loved the new Ghostbusters film and I actually reviewed it here.

In the video I also mentioned some YouTube people so I thought I'd talk about a few of them. Owen Will Never Shut Up  is a Scottish YouTuber who does mostly music. His original songs are amazing (my favourite is called Hopeful) and currently he's doing VEDA which I'm enjoying. NotJustBlonde  or Zannah also does a lot of covers and original songs. But she also makes videos about her life and just anything really. I'm really enjoying watching her second channel videos recently. 
Hollie Alexa makes mostly vlogs and artsy type videos that I absolutely love. 

That's all for now. Hope to see you next time, bye

6 comments:

  1. This was such an amazing video! I think you're very talented and I watched it like 4 times ahaha! I love fairy lights too. Wow this impressed me so much. Well done xx
    www.rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.com
    www.vestitonero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it xxx

      Delete
  2. Your blog is really nice :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the new Ghostbusters film, it looks amazing!

    I've nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award - check it out xx
    http://louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/the-blogger-recognition-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome video!! You are really talented at making videos, keep it up!! I like the polka dot background on your blog and I can definitely relate to your blog name. I have come from Lou's blog!! Your blog is really uplifting. Keep up the amazing work.
    Keep smiling!!
    Lauren xx
    laurelella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I haven talk posted in so long, I should probably get back to that xx

      Delete