Monday 15 February 2016

February 14th 2016

Over the years I've heard the whole book of single Valentines jokes. And every year I've laughed and thought oh it's that so #relatable which is fine. In reality being single on Valentines Day is not something which bothers me. So if you were here to read the beautiful story of how I found someone to spend my day with you'd be incorrect. But it was my dad's birthday so I still had a good day.  

 My mum, dad, sister, sister's boyfriend, and me all went to Crosby Beach to see Antony Gormley's Another Place which is a collection of statues all facing out to sea. I didn't take many photos but I thought I'd share some anyway. 








That's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye

5 comments:

  1. These photos are truly so beautiful, I hope you enjoyed the day :) xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love these photos! Your dog is very cute :)
    www.rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos so much! You're really great at photography Erin!
    <3 Catherine

    ReplyDelete